In order to enhance security for clients, effective 9/30/17, Mission’s “E*Trust” will no longer be accessible using older browsers like Internet Explorer 7 or 8.
If you use E*Trust you MAY need to update your browser to continue accessing your account. To verify your version of Internet Explorer, click on Tools (or the gear icon as pictured below) in the upper right corner of your browser and click on About Internet Explorer. This will give you the version you are using.
If you are using Internet Explorer 7 or 8 you will need to update to a newer version. Updates are available for free from Microsoft:
An additional security setting may also be required as of 9/30/17:
Your browser will also have to be enabled for the TLS 1.2 security protocol. Please follow these instructions to check if your browser is set correctly:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- From the menu bar, click Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab
- Scroll down to Security category, be sure that Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 are checked. If not, check them manually
- Click OK
- Close your browser and restart Internet Explorer
- Open Google Chrome
- Click Alt Fand select Settings
- Scroll down and select Show advanced settings…
- Scroll down to the System section and click on Open proxy settings…
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to Security category, manually check the option box for Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 if they are not already checked
- Click OK
- Close your browser and restart Google Chrome
- Open Firefox
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter
- In the Search field, enter tls. Find and double-click the entry for tls.version.min
- Set the integer value to 3 to force protocol of TLS 1.3
- Click OK
- Close your browser and restart Mozilla Firefox
- There are no options for enabling SSL or TLS protocols. If you are using Safari version 7 or greater, TLS 1.1 and 1.2 are automatically enabled.
- You can keep Safari up to date by keeping your Mac operating system (macOS) up to date.
- Safari is included with your Mac. To get the latest version of Safari, install the latest macOS.
- To keep Safari up to date for an earlier macOS, install the latest updates for that macOS.
Please feel free to contact your Mission Administrator at (520) 577-5559 if you need further assistance accessing your account.